Wondering how to bring everyone together – virtually – after a really challenging year? Here’s an idea: chronicle the quarantine. Seriously. Someday, your children or grandchildren are going to ask what it was like. Sharing stories and memories over the holidays, and then creating a brief history of 2020, may bring everyone together. Include topics such as:
- Rolling with it. (Who hoarded? What did they hoard? Why did they hoard it?)
- Everything is fine, just fine. (Coping strategies for working and learning at home.)
- What did you say? (Memorable/humorous things people in the family said this year.)
- Unevent-full. (Special occasions missed, abbreviated, or rescheduled.)
- Didn’t you like my show? (What everyone watched during 2020.)
- Good riddance. (Pet peeves in a socially-distanced year.)
- Now, we’re cooking. (Recipes you learned to cook during 2020.)
- In with the new… (Hopes for the future.)
Hope your holidays are as happy as they can be. We count you among our blessings!
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC.
This material was prepared by Carson Coaching. Carson Coaching is not affiliated with the named broker/dealer or firm.