It’s Dad’s Day!
Break out the socks and neckties! It’s time to celebrate your dad. See what you know about Father’s Day by taking this quick trivia quiz:
- When is Father’s Day in the United States?
- Second Sunday in May
- Third Sunday in June
- First Sunday in July
- Fourth Sunday in August
- Where is this important day celebrated with a hike that features dad pulling a wagon filled with beer and food?
- United States
- Which American president signed the bill making Father’s Day a national holiday?
- Bill Clinton
- George Washington
- Richard Nixon
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- In terms of most greeting cards given out, where does Father’s Day rank?
- Sixth place
- Tenth place
- Fourth place
- First place
Father’s Day is a great time to share family history. Ask your dad what his favorite memory is from his childhood.
This is also a good time to think about what you want for your family. When you’re ready to talk about what you envision for the future, give us a call. We’ll help you develop a financial plan to help you get there.
Happy Father’s Day!
- B – Third Sunday in June1
- D – Germany1
- C – Richard Nixon in 19722
- C – Fourth place after Christmas (1st), Valentine’s Day (2nd), and Mother’s Day (3rd)2
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC.
This material was prepared by Carson Coaching. Carson Coaching is not affiliated with the named broker/dealer or firm.